IFS-10 safety controller family from Lika Electronic is designed for safety monitoring of speed, standstill, and direction of motion of incremental encoders and sensors. Safety monitors allow for up to SIL3/PLe certification and can be controlled via removable keyboard.
They support different encoder solutions: IFS-10S/IFS-10SA: 1 input for safe SIL3/PLe certified Sin/Cos encoders; IFS-10/IFS-10A: 2 multi-function inputs for redundant connection of Sin/Cos, TTL/RS-422 and HTL encoders and sensors (proximity switches, etc.), freely combinable. The monitors can be equipped also with additional Sin/Cos and RS-422 signal splitter outputs that provide safe encoder signals to subsequent controller.
- SIL3 and PLe Certified
- SS1, SS2, SOS, SLS, SDI, SSM, SLI, SBC, STO, SMS safety functions in compliance with EN61800-5-2
- Up to 8 pulse (RS-422) and/or control inputs (HTL/PNP)
- Input frequency up to 500 kHz
- Up to 2 force guided redundant relay outputs (NO)
- 4 control outputs, Push-Pull, short circuit protected, each one inverted and redundant
- 1 safe and scalable 4-20mA 14-bit analog output
- Compact case for DIN rail mounting (according to EN 60715)
- Configuration via USB port and software tool or via optional display and programming module (IFS-10-PM)
Ideal for integration into existing safety systems or for retrofitting of old machines